Peter Lynn Twister Four Line 2021 Power KiteRegular price £309.00 Save £-309.00
PETER LYNN TWISTER 5 (V)
Peter Lynn Twister Review
Peter Lynn Twister vs Hornet
Many customers ask us whether they should opt for the Twister of the Hornet. Both awesome kites, the Hornet is for entry-to-intermediate level and designed more for traction than lift. The Twister is for more experienced power kiters or those that have a specific interest in lift and especially jumping.
Peter Lynn Twister Wind Range
The wind range is dictated by your experience and your body weight, see the wind range chart below for a guide, you could use it from 5-28 knots. If you need advise on the best kite size for you please contact us by email on: email@example.com
- 4-line fixed bridle kite with handles or control bar.
- Impressive power for good lift & jumps
- Smooth and predictable power delivery
- Amazing stability & upwind performance
- Direct control & quick turning
- Large wind range per size
- No need to ever adjust the bridle
- Bombproof construction for extra durability
- Comprehensive range of accessories included