Learn to kitesurf in our Kitesurfing Lessons for Beginners near Brighton with The KiTE, SURF & SUP Co. If you are thinking about Learning to Kitesurf you have come to the right place! We are a British Kitesports Accredited School (they are the governing body for Kitesports in the UK and it means we have to meet a very high level of safety and we get audited every year) and here are six more reasons to book Kitesurfing Lessons with us:
WHY LEARN TO KITESURF AT OUR SCHOOL?
1. We break Learning to Kitesurf down into three simple stages, in line with the British Kitesports Scheme
2. We teach using radios attached to your helmet, so your instructor can talk to you at all times
3. We operate with permission from the Council on licensed beaches
4. We have full public liability and indemnity insurance and work in line with British Kitesports guidelines
British Kitesports School
We're a British Kitesports Accredited School. This means we have reached the highest standard a kite school could reach, meet all safety requirements and are checked annually.
5. We teach on the latest and most beginner friendly equipment available and everything you need is supplied
6. In our group lessons in the water there will only ever be up to three people in your group (unlike other kite schools that prioritise profit over your learning experience).
HOW MANY KITESURFING LESSONS DO I NEED?
We find that people who take 1:1 kitesurfing lessons take between 9 1/2 and 12 hours to become an independent kitesurfer, competent to go to the beach and practice independently. If you take group lessons it will probably take you between 12 and 18 hours to reach the independent level. We also offer a stepping stone in between lessons and independent practice called supervision, this is where an instructor will watch you, help you get in and out of the water and come and help you if you get in to trouble.
HOW MUCH ARE KITESURFING LESSONS?
KITESURFING LESSONS PRICES:
Our philosophy is simple to offer the best quality lessons at reasonable prices.
1:1 Lessons Prices:
Level 1 - £80.00 for 2 hours
Level 2 - £140.00 for 2.5 hours
Level 3 - £140.00 for 2.5 hours
Progression - £140.00 for 2.5 hours
Zero to Hero Course: £499.00 for Level 1, 2, 3 and Progression lessons, a total of 9.5 hours of lessons.
Top Up Lessons - £120.00 for 2.5 hours (when you buy your kitesurfing equipment package from us)
Group Lessons Prices:
Level 1 - £65.00 for 2.5 hours, up to six people per group
Level 2 - 2 person - £110.00 for 3.5 hours, up to two people per group
Level 2 - 3 person - £140.00 for 4.5 hours, up to three people per group
Level 3 - 2 person - £110.00 for 3.5 hours, up to two people per group
Level 3 - 3 person - £140.00 for 4.5 hours, up to three people per group
Progression - 2 person - £110.00 for 3.5 hours, up to two people per group
Progression - 3 person - £140.00 for 4.5 hours, up to three people per group
Kitesurfing lessons are wind and tide dependent and will be scheduled around the correct wind and tide conditions. If your lesson has to be rescheduled, or stopped early, any lesson time already paid for will roll over to another lesson.